Wednesday, June 2, 2010

MY POEM RAPED AND BASHED

Date 22/9/2009.
RAPED AND BASHED, NOW D DAY, ITS TIME TO FIGHT BACK, YOU HURT ME AND MADE ME THIS WAY.
By Rhonda Trivett.

I live in fear of what you did to me
you made me cry you hurt and bashed me
I thought I was going to die many times
in the dark im scared for life
and I kicked and I stirred
but noone heard me and noone cared
and its hard but I tried to be strong
you done this deed why me I was just a child
I did nothing for this hell treatment
I was a lost child wanting her mother
And i stoled a push bike and That was my only crime
what a price I payed what really did I do
I dont understand and I never will
With a label I try to survive, which I cant
stop the label then I will be able, ok

Ive been silent too long, no more playig the nice life games
you hurt me too many times, made me like a wounded animal
just waiting for my next feed to come along
Striped of everything and without a choice
I used to be clean now just dirty and unclean
bad and just a piece of druged up rubish
the gult is just killing me in many ways
noone ever listerned it was very wrong
Just looked me up with a needle, striped of my cloths
Im still to this day confused getting silly as ever
With a hurtfull rage of hate just waitig to explored
Wanting to hurt back with all Ive got waiting for the kill
I didnt start this, but I can asure you all that I will finish it
I now got nothing to lose, so its time to gain
Ive been just wainting for this monent every day of my life
im on my own, its time to pay, its time for sorry rhonda all the way.
Page 2.


Every night I would lay there just waiting
I coulnt hide or go anywhere just sit in fear
I have never forgoten the act of raped
they would grag my hand up to my back
and pull my head and hair back
one would kick me in the guts while the others
just thought me down on the cold hard floor
where they would bashed my head to the ground
and try to make me suck them off, then one sometimes up to four
just start raping me gang bash and rape rhonda
its fun, hurt the bitch she cant do nothing
why not, well get away with it, she cant prove a thing
When they were finish they would open my legs apart
they used to cut me up there with a pocket knife what sickkos
then they would just smile and laugh the job was completed.
I always woundered why australia and its people would let this go on
And Where was the god of love when all this is happened. Far out
Why ? Im not scared anymore. Im out there. You know I know.

2 comments:

  1. Rhonda Trivett,
    YOU were NEVER EVER RAPED AT OSLER HOUSE NOT ONCE. NEVER. WE ALL KNOW THAT. YOU WILL COME UNDONE FOR LYING. DO YOU THINK THERE IS NO WAY OF PROVING YOU ARE LYING?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You talk about violence, but NO-ONE was violent to you. YOU WERE THE VIOLENT MAD ONE.
    You were only ever restrained when you bashed into staff or pulled your own hair out or threatened others with your violence. YOUR MOTHER WAS AS EVIL AS YOU.
    YOU WERE THE VIOLENT ONE. YOU WERE NEVER BASHED AND YOU WERE NEVER RAPED AND THAT CAN BE PROVED.

    ReplyDelete